Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stop Kicking Me in the Head!

ugh, I woke up this morning feeling like someone had kicked me repeatedly in the head all night. I sadly stayed up until 2am again, even though I knew I was getting sick and I knew I'd have to get up with kids several times. Such is my dilemma every night. It's hard to go to bed with Warhammer and anime as my soundtrack, though I am getting better at falling asleep with all that noise and the lights on. After getting up with the kiddoes this morning and making sure all diapers were changed and tummies were full, I went back to bed. My husband kindly took care of whatever else needed doing, put the baby down for a nap and took the other two out to run errands. I got some much needed sleep until almost 2pm! I intended to at least walk a mile on the treadmill today, but my energy is seriously depleted. Maybe I can force myself to do it before bed tonight, but really, why push is when I am sick? I have to be in decent health tomorrow, I'm taking Minnie on a Princess themed ice cream cruise around the sound! She'll be dressed as Snow White. I hope my camera's battery lasts, its been iffy lately. Stupid thing won't hold a charge. Anyway, we are too broke to go anywhere this week, so I will be home a lot and will hopefully have time to get back to a regular running schedule. Fingers crossed!

No comments: