Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tuesday 9/24

I was up, and the kids were not, so I did my routine at 12am. I tried intervals this time, so 3 minutes jogging at 3.5 mph, then 3 minutes walking at 3 mph. It went pretty well. By my last jog I was feeling it in my thighs. I got done and prepared to go to bed...

...that did not happen. Instead I stayed up until 2am with my husband, watching a great Taiwanese drama (soap?) called Meteor Garden. We have only one episode left, so it was hard to even force myself to bed at 2. At 3am I woke up to my youngest, 5 month old Melody, singing in the crib. She wanted her bottle. She had her bottle, then another, then 1/2 of another! can you say growth spurt? I finally got her back to bed around 445am. At 530 I woke up to my middle child, 1 1/2 year old Minuet, sobbing. She has a cold and generally doesn't sleep well anyway. So I put her in my bed to try and get a bit more sleep. At 6am I woke up to Melody again, hungry for yet another bottle! She absolutely would not go back to bed, so I took her to ours at 645. I fell asleep at about 705, and the alarm went off at 715. So, if we do the math, I got approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes of sleep. Thank God for coffee!

Time - 0:18:43
Distance - 1.0 miles
Weight - 170.8 lbs

No comments: